The Webcomicker

Who watches the watchmen?

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Updates

Updates! I reorganized the links to Webcomics I read into alphabetical order. Before they were in kind of a freeform "how often it updates" order, which I think confused a lot of people. Also, I've added some more links to reflect comics whose archives I've finished and am following on a consistent basis now:
Elf Only Inn
Fantasy Realms
Inverloch
Mac Hall
I'll post reviews of the lesser known ones (I'm thinking Fantasy Realms and Inverloch) sometime soon, so you guys know what the deal is with them.

Next on the list of archives to read is Melonpool. I think I'll probably be on that one for awhile. Maybe I should just buy all his books, they're cheap and you can read a book a lot faster than clicking through an online archive, what with the load times and all.

Also added to the side are links to the new WebcomicWiki, which you should check out because it's rapidly becoming more complete and more thorough than the Wikipedia, and Phil Kahn's very nice commentary site, I'm just saying. Damn you, Phil Kahn! You're drawing me ever more into the world of bloggers, and it's a world I don't want to join!

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Andrew Araki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Andrew Araki said...

Should have checked the sidebar.

I'm not sure if Elf Only Inn is ever going to start updating again. I still check it every once in a while.

Good site. Can't wait for the reviews.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home