The Webcomicker

Who watches the watchmen?

Monday, January 02, 2006

Fear my Psychic Powers!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that I'm psychic. Or, at least, I do have a few prognostication skills.

Direct your attention to the Comixpedia year in review article, where at the end I make predictions for the upcoming year (you'll have to scroll down a bit to find me. Or just search for my name). Note where I say: "Tim Buckley's Ctrl+Alt+Del animation is a resounding success. As a result, some other major webcomics creators (PvP, Penny Arcade), not wanting to look "behind the times" jump o­n the bandwagon and get some animated versions of their characters going o­n."

Now, it would be a bit early yet to say that the Ctrl+Alt+Del animation is a resounding success (it's not even OUT yet), but Scott Kurtz already tipped his hand at not wanting to be left behind by launching PvP Alive. Would he have made this quickly thrown together animation demo if Tim Buckley weren't on the brink of releasing a major animation series? I think not.

We're only a day into the new year and already one of my predictions came true. How long before the next one? We'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home