The Webcomicker

Who watches the watchmen?

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Because community is a good thing (Updates)

Ok, updates time. Only two new webcomics to add to the checklist:
The Adventures of Brigadier General John Stark (abbreviated to Brig. General John Stark because that's a freaking long name)
Ugly Hill

Eventually I'm just going to have to put all those links in a post, or maybe Javascript up some kind of pop-up menu, because that list is starting to get a bit long.

More importantly, I've also added some other webcomic critical commentary blogs to the "Webcomics Related Stuff", not so much because I read them on a consistent basis (because I don't, really. I do check them out from time to time, though) but because crosslinking between different sites is one of the first steps to building up a Webcomics commentators community, which I think would be a pretty sweet thing to have. Recently we've seen a lot of build-up in the webcomics community as a whole, with collectives forming such as Blank Label Comics and WebcomicsNation, but we have yet to see a real comprehensive webcomics commentary community, which I think would be a pretty neat thing.

So anyways, commentary sites that I've added links to in this update:
Packbat's Journal
Comics Rock

(Note: I don't sanction any unrelated-to-webcomics personal life discussion on either of these sites. Just the webcomic commentary. Death to pointless blogs!)

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, what the... that's me! But I'm not a webcomic blog, I just read them! I'm not even good at writing reviews!

Well, I guess I can try, but I'm not promising much....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home