The Webcomicker

Who watches the watchmen?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

*Yawn* Updates...

Man, I've really gotta start getting to bed earlier. This is like a two week streak I've got going here of going to bed after 5 AM, and here it is 5:50 and I've still got some reading to do before I hit the sack.

But anyways, on to the updates!
New webcomics archives finished:
Tweep
Nowhere University
Wondermark

Tweep and Nowhere University get added to the checklist, but Wondermark doesn't make the cut (*shock!*). Reviews upcoming.

Also, amazingly, for the first time since I became interested in webcomics, my "To Be Read" list is completely empty! (Well, except for Melonpool, but everyone knows the story about that one already) I'm considering Ugly Hill and Wigu, but I'm certainly open to suggestions. If you've got a webcomic you'd like me to read, just comment here or shoot me an email and I'll read it and post a review right here on the site! No 18+ comics please, because I'm just not into that sort of thing (nothing bad on you if that's your thing, it's just not my thing, that's all)

I can't promise I'll generate a lot of traffic for your site by reviewing your comic (I doubt I get more than a few readers a day), but I can promise you a full and fair review. So hit me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home