The Webcomicker

Who watches the watchmen?

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm back

Hey all, I just got back from New Orleans. And this is all I have to say about it: when we were down there we talked to an engineer working on the clean-up and he told us that every day 2000 semi-truck loads of debris go out of the city, and if they keep up this pace all the debris will be cleared in eight years. EIGHT YEARS.

You can't even begin to comprehend the destruction until you've visited it. I spent the whole week cleaning out houses and I can still barely begin to grasp it.

That's all I have to say. I'll talk about webcomics tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Kudos to you for helping out with the cleanup. That was a nice thing to do.

dave
www.toddandpenguin.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home