The Webcomicker

Who watches the watchmen?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Hey all. My free time this week is so small you could only view it with a microscope, so no writing until the weekend. But I did want to give a quick shout-out to my peeps over at Blank Label Comics, who are celebrating a hugely successful first year of working together.

Congrats, guys, and many happy returns.

When I have the chance, I'm going to write up a detailed post detailing some reasons why Blank Label Comics is such a success story, and some lessons that other webcomickers can learn from it.

Be sure to check out the official announcement on the Blank Label site and throw your name in the drawing for free books. I'd enter myself, but I think I already own basically every book they have to offer, so I'll let them share the love rather than trying to hoard it.

Coming up next week: Book reviews, Webcomic reviews (I've been sitting on a couple for far too long), and hopefully some exciting news about Birdsworth (crosses fingers)

See ya.

3 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the Birdsworth news.

That Safety Dance joke was very unexpected.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Krishna M. Sadasivam said...

Birdsworth rules! I've dug my way through the archives and it's mind-blowing how much material you can come up with for the same set of panels over and over again. This is quickly turning into my favorite surreal webcomic fix. And I applaud you. *clap*clap* :)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

so how about those reviews, etc?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home