The Webcomicker

Who watches the watchmen?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Submitted without comment.

For those of you that haven't been keeping up with my San Diego Comicon blogging over at Comixpedia, why not? You can feel like you were a part of the experience even if you weren't there!

Submitted without comment, here's a list of all the new webcomics (in alphabetical order) I now have on my list to read either as a result of attending the Comicon or as a result of my blogging at Comixpedia. I will read them all, but I can't promise I'll get around to reviewing them all.

Looks like I'll be keeping myself busy! Oh, and by the way for those of you interested I did not in fact finish my Masters thesis and will be in school for another semester. Yay.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

terror island is at terrorisland.net now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home