The Webcomicker

Who watches the watchmen?

Friday, April 14, 2006

I suppose I ought to save at least SOME money to live on...

I got paid today.

What does this mean? Turning in a rent check? Possibly buying some food for my dog-bone bare pantry? Replenishing my deplete supply of Smirnoff Twisted?

Nah, of course not. The first thing I did was buy some webcomic books. My purchases:
The Ultimate Goats Paperback Bundle
Schlock Mercenary: Under New Management (Preorder)
Dinosuar Comics: Your Whole Family is Made Out of Meat (Preorder)

And man, I can barely contain myself with anticipation of the upcoming Inverloch: Volume 1.

Hmmm, now might be a good time for me to get Ugly Hill: Eyes of Liquid Rage as well... But I'm still a bit bummed about the whole black and white thing... Meh, I should just take what I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home