The Webcomicker

Who watches the watchmen?

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Damn my pathetic lack of funds!

Teaser image from the greatest auction of all time.

So all of the Blank Label Comics guys who were at the San Diego Comicon got together and made quite possibly the coolest con mashup drawing ever. and now it's being auctioned on Ebay.

It must be mine. And yet, after the con I'm almost completely tapped of funds, and I can tell already that this bad boy is going to go for quite a pretty penny. So all I can do is look on with my sad little college student income and pine.

Oh, I'll put in a bid, believe you me, but the extent of my resources is very limited, and with more than six days left the price of this particular piece is already approaching my maximum, and I think any hope I have of winning it is pure futility.

But in any case, someone cool needs to win this, so lets see some bidding, eh?

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger tedzsee said...

It's just a drawing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home