The Webcomicker

Who watches the watchmen?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

David Willis is the owner of my soul.

Ok, sorry for the big "lack of posting" thing. I'm now officially back, and will try to get the posting pace back up to the "near daily" schedule I was keeping a few months ago. I've got the time, it's just a matter of overcoming inertia now.

So, I just finished reading through the Roomies/It's Walky/Joyce and Walky archives for the first time. In one day. That's over 2400 pages. Took me basically an entire 24 hour block of time. That's how frighteningly addictive and amazing It's Walky was/is. And then, I was still jonesing for more so I reread the entire archive of Shortpacked. And I am so paying the monthly fee for more Joyce and Walky. That's how hooked I am. Scary.

David Willis has now been added to my list of people who are not allowed to die, ever. We can only hope that cybernetic implant technology moves fast enough for this dream to become a reality.

5 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait until you reach the point where you simply must have one of his originals to hang on your wall.

That's a scary moment.

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and by "/* I of course mean "must"

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Starline said...

I have 3 of those prints.... he gets into your mind!!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Gilead Pellaeon said...

Ha ha! Actually I already bought some original artwork at the Comicon this year from Shortpacked (sort of). I got me the infamous Dinosaur Comics parody/April Fools Day strip. And it is awesome. I think I'm going to get it framed.

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conveniently, I am the owner of half of David Willis' soul.

Gerald spent the other half on ale and whores, IIRC.

~CrazieSun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home